Tannase, from Aspergillus ficuum
Synonyms: Tannin acyl Hydrolase
CAS NO.: 9025-71-2
Appearance: Off-White powder
Enzyme activity: 10w U/g
Tannase is used to prevent cold cloudy, increase extraction yield, maintain and improve the role of taste color in the tea beverage industry has a wide range of applications.
Identified uses: Laboratory chemicals, Manufacture of substances
1. Meat Tenderizer
2. Beer and Juice Clarification
3. Bscuit, Bread and Noodle's produce and processing
4. Animal/vegetable protein's hydrolysis
5. Textile Industry, Washing Industry, Feed Industry,
6. Pharmaceutical and Health care industry, Cosmetic industry and Tannery industry etc
Tannase is a key enzyme in the degradation of gallotannins, a type of hydrolysable tannins. It is present in a diverse group of microorganisms, including rumen bacteria.
Storage: Stored in dry and cool place, keep away from strong light and heat.
Please at any time if you are interested in Tannase, from Aspergillus ficuum.
If you want to know about Tannase, from Aspergillus ficuum price , please call our Customer Services Hotline +86 13599536725 or send the email to [email protected].
Email: [email protected]
Leave a Message
We will contact you within 24 hours.